Monday, August 22, 2011

Reflection on Steve Johnson article...

Today I read an article titled "How the E-book Will Change the Way We Read and Write" by Steve Johnson. In his article Johnson focuses on the pros and cons of the E-book. Throughout the article there are times when Johnson sort of contradicts him self. Overall it is a very interesting article as well as informative depending on the persons whom is reading it. It made me think of E-books in a different way i never really thought about something as simple as an electrical book could possibly in the future have an impact on how we write. However i did know that it would change the way we read but i didn't think about the negative impact until I read Johnson's article. I believe Johnson purpose for writing this article is to get his audience to think and realize how technology is taking over in ways that we don't necessarily think of. Overall I enjoyed this article more than i thought i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment